Welcome!

This page is designed to take over my current portfolio, as well as a place to dump all my works in progress. If you'd like to see my work, go to the Portfolio Page.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Feyd-Rautha progress

Before Game of Thrones, there was another entitled piece-of-shit teenager who wanted to claim the throne, the only difference is this boy was supposed to! Hey-O! In progress, designing some Harkonnen clothes. I'd use the Baron but he snacks like he's knitting, Feyd is more European svelte.

4 comments:

Hélène said...

(I think it is Feyd Rautha)

I like his standing ! (I don't know the good word in english, his standing + his eyes looking)

Gorrem said...

woops it is! Thanks.

oacat said...

Hilarious

nullunit said...

Tangent!

They keep threatening a new film adaptation of Dune. Maybe with the success of GoT they will make a properly funded Dune Mini-series as opposed to the SciFi channel one.

I think Domhall Gleeson would be a great Feyd and Brendan Gleeson (his Dad) would be a cool Baron. They have an obvious familial connection but not carbon copy; good fit for a Uncle/Nephew.